Founded in 1972 as Aqua-Terra Supply, we began life as a hardware supplier of hand tools and general supplies. Over the years, we eventually evolved to cover an increasingly broad spectrum of products and services in the Oil & Gas/Offshore industries.
In 2004, we conducted a successful IPO on the SESDAQ of the Singapore Stock Exchange. A mainboard listing was achieved 2 years later and was followed by 3 consecutive years of Singapore’s Fastest Growing 50 award, from 2007 to 2009.
In 2010, AquaTerra came under the umbrella of AT&S Group.
Revitalized with a new direction and impetus, AquaTerra, with the support of our parent company AT&S, has at our disposal a wide range of resources and technical expertise to draw upon. With over 40 years of impeccable track record and the API Specification Q1 certification, we are well poised to lead the resurgence of the Oil & Gas sector in Asia.
We operate a modern 35,000 sqft of warehousing facilities located at the heart of the industrial hub of Singapore. Our workshop facilities sit within our warehouse to accommodate services such as inspections, repairs, calibrations, and refurbishment of various products and equipment.
- Aqua-Terra Supply Co. Limited was founded
- Acquired by mainboard listed company
- Listed on the SESDAQ of the Singapore Stock Exchange
- Acquired Orient Marine Pte Ltd
- Achieved mainboard listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange
- Acquired 28.4% equity interest in SSH Corporation Ltd
- Started Aqua-Terra Middle East in Doha, a JV with FAL International, Qatar
- Fully acquired Hong Kong-based Raymonds Supply Co., Ltd and 70% equity interest of Fischer Engineering Pte Ltd
Recipient of the Singapore’s Fastest Growing 50 award (2007-2009)
- Appointed the MRO & Buy House in Asia for major oil & gas player
- Attained API Specification Q1 and API-7K certification
- Attained ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Attained bizSAFE level 3 certification
- Awarded the Made in Singapore Award by the Singapore Business Review for Aquaflex API 7K hoses